The University of South Wales is a high – quality learning community of many nations and beliefs, brought together by a shared commitment to the transformation of lives through knowledge and education. It is Wales’ second-largest University with approximately 200 courses.
Why study at the University of South Wales? The University offers expertise and experience to its applicants to prepare and transition effectively from student to profession to their future professions. It offers a range of career and professional development opportunities for candidates.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
University or Organization: University of South Wales
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Award: Undergraduate (including top-ups): up to £1,500,Postgraduate: up to £2,000
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
The Award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student to be considered for the programme at the University.
- Must pay the minimum deposit fixed in the offer letter by the date declared on the Acceptance Form.
- Must submit a previous year’s degree at the University
How to Apply
How to Apply: To get this award applicant at the University of South Wales, applicants need to take admission or an undergraduate and postgraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that, students will be automatically considered for the Award.
Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program
Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the University.
The University of New South Wales will provide an undergraduate award (including top-ups): up to £1,500 and for postgraduate: up to £2,000.