Are you planning to get engage in undergraduate studies in Indonesia? Then, State Polytechnic of Malang is offering Full International Scholarships for the outstanding candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.
The grant purpose is to support the excellent and high performing candidates who wish to study at the State Polytechnic of Malang in Indonesia.
Malang State Polytechnic, commonly referred to as Polinema (Politeknik Negeri Malang), is one of the educational institutions offering a range of courses in engineering as well as industry. Currently, Polinema has 6 departments and 17 research programmes, both Diploma 3 and Diploma 4 programmes.
Why at the State Polytechnic of Malang? Polinema’s education system focuses on educating its graduates with the skills and competencies needed by the business. The educational structure in Polinema consists of theoretical and practical content classes, each of which offers 40 per cent and 60 per cent of the coverage of the competency-based curriculum, respectively.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: State Polytechnic of Malang
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee, Living allowance of 2.250.000, and 150.000 for health insurance for eight semesters
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must complete secondary education or its equivalent.
- Must have minimum age 17 years and not older than 23 years of age and unmarried.
- Must be in good health as proven by Medical Certificate (medical checkup result); free from colour blindness for students of Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational opportunity, students are recommended to enrol in the undergraduate degree program. After, that need to register at the university
- Supporting Documents: Students will be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, health certificate, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to submit the previous year’s degree from a recommended University.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to provide evidence of their English language ability with test results (TOEFL or IELTS).
State Polytechnic of Malang will provide tuition fee for eight semesters, a living allowance of 2 million IDR/month, and 400.000 IDR/month for health insurance for eight semesters.